at Trylon Inc. in Elmira
Rate of Pay:
$18.31 /hr (wage progression to $20.62/hr based on skill) Shift Premium per hour $0.75 Afternoons / $1.00 Midnights
Shifts (straight, non-rotating): Days Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm Afternoons Monday to Friday: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm Midnights Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am Candidates must be willing and available to work any shift.
- Operate counter-balance forklift truck in a safe manner
- Receive and unload freight both manually or with equipment such as forklifts
- Check for damaged goods
- Verify quantity and quality of parts
- Verify items received against purchase order
- Package and ship outgoing orders
- Valid forklift license and experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing or warehouse operation
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Knowledge of basic math skills and reading of a tape measure
- Must be able to work straight shifts
- Shifts are non-rotating
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Prescription Coverage
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Group RRSP with Company Match
- Clothing and Boot Allowance
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Packager” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
***No paper resumes are being accepted as our Welcome Centres are currently closed to the public. Please be aware that contact may be delayed due to staffing shortages as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. No in-person interviews are currently being held but phone calls and email contact may still happen. Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time.