Recent jobs at Dare Foods
Dare Foods Limited, a leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of quality biscuits, crackers, fine breads, confectionery products, and portable snacks is seeking motivated and energetic individuals for our Kitchener Plant .
Sanitation Workers – Night Shift
We are recruiting for sanitation related positions on our night shift running from 10:30pm - 6:30am Monday to Fridays.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package!
- Demonstrated experience in working in a fast-paced team environment
- Exposure to/working with chemicals (detergents bleach, etc.)
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Problem-solving, job task planning, and organizing, continuous learning, and improvement
- Previous experience in an industrial GMP plant or janitorial industry is preferred
- Adhere to all required Health & Safety requirements
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Ensures that all manufacturing equipment are cleaned, sanitized and handled according to company standards
- Assists in the cleaning of production lines and ensures that lines are properly cleaned within the acceptable time frame
- Move and dismantle equipment to ensure proper cleaning and sanitation
- Manage relationship with peers and team-mates to ensure achievement of departmental and plant goals
How To Apply:
CLICK the apply button on this page or......
Submit your Resume by Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca
Attention- Job Developer: Kim R
Please put "Dare Sanitation Worker" in the subject line
Published at 02-06-2020
Viewed: 249 times