Customer Service Representative
at Metal Supermarkets in Cambridge
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Rate of Pay: $15.50 per hour
The main objective of this position is to service the needs of the customer base that contact us by telephone, fax or as walk-in business. This individual is expected to be aware of and support all goals relating to sales plans and costs and to conduct him/herself in a professional manner conducive to generating a team attitude toward maintaining effective customer relationships. CSR is to serve as a backup/resource person for the SR. CSR.
JOB FUNCTIONS / DUTIES:
- Provide consistent, superior service by ensuring that all customer needs are recognized and serviced, and satisfaction is highly maintained at all times.
- Support the achievement of sales/budget targets, which includes attention to maintaining stock control, gross margins and managing cost budgets.
- Prepare customer orders based on material and size specifications.
- Prepare material for shipment by truck, courier or customer pickup.
- Provide proper maintenance of equipment and keep work area clean and safe for customers and other employees.
- Receive, identify and stock incoming materials as per Receiving Procedures. These inventory responsibilities include identifying inventory needs.
- Pick up materials at suppliers when needed.
- Deliver materials to customers when needed.
- Perform other duties as directed by Store Manager/Sr. Customer Service Rep.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*When applying, please state your heard about this opportunity from The Region of Waterloo
**COVID-19 Safety precautions are being met as we are currently only providing curbside pick up and there is no interaction with customers. We are also practicing social distancing in the shops.
JD: Jen F.
Recent jobs at Metal Supermarkets