Talent Acquisition Intern
at Majorel Canada (Anywhere)
Rate of Pay: hourly
The Talent Agent Processor conducts functions associated with the screening and onboarding of agents. May assist with orientation functions as required. Position receives direct supervision and performs tasks within defined regulations and procedures.
- Screens and schedules candidates, who apply through company website, walk in traffic or from Talent Scout sourcing efforts. Screening is done by telephone and live face-to-face interview as required.
- Reports on candidate flow to ensure sufficient applicant flow to meet operational demand.
- Conducts post-offer screenings including but not limited to reference checking, background screening, sanction checks, I-9, e-verify, country specific requirements, drug and alcohol screens and offer letters.
- Prepares and submits rosters in accordance with company requirements for compliance, ID, and security
- Clears candidates for hire and informs candidates of expectations for employment
- Communicates directly with candidates on a regular basis to keep them engaged through start date.
- Maintains files in accordance with company and external auditing standards to include applicant records and screening records
- Maintains effective relationships with Operations/Business Units
- Prepares reports as needed for management and clients.
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Graduate/GED Equivalent.
- Works comfortably with large volume of transactions often under pressure or within tight time constraints.
- Good speaking, listening and written communication skill
- Ability to multi-task
- Presents well and builds effective relationships with candidates and co-workers
- High sense of urgency.
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Talent Acquisition Intern” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
*No paper resumes are being accepted as our Welcome Centres are currently closed to the public. Please be aware that contact may be delayed due to staffing shortages as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. No in-person interviews are currently being held but phone calls and email contact may still happen. Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time.
Recent jobs at Majorel Canada