at Majorel Canada (Anywhere)
Rate of Pay: Salary
The Operations Coordinator supports the daily operations performance of the call center team. This includes the analysis and review of the day-to-day operations
- Evaluate daily key performance indicators and identify areas of improvement.
- Manage attendance, utilizing effective scheduling.
- Coordinates with Account Manager to advise on operational issues.
- Manages staff schedules in partnership with Workforce Management to ensure call-handling effectiveness to achieve client and company productivity goals.
- Interacts and consults with HR and Training on matters of recruiting, hiring and training, performance and employee relations issues.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and fairness when administering policies and procedures.
- Work with Quality Assurance to meet quality standards.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports and distribute to Management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with forecasting/scheduling and related software packages.
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Strategic thinker and tactical implementer.
- Experience in supporting a team in a call center site.
- Should possess senior management leadership abilities and skill, such as the ability to build teams and coordinate operational, organizational elements. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Must have strong technical, project management, implementation and process improvement skills.
- General business acumen, including reporting and analysis, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
- 3-5 years call center experience
- Minimum 2-3 years managing operations in a call cente4 environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a leadership role in a large call centre setting
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Operations Coordinator” to the subject line
as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
*No paper resumes are being accepted as our Welcome Centres are currently closed to the public. Please be aware that contact may be delayed due to staffing shortages as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. No in-person interviews are currently being held but phone calls and email contact may still happen. Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time.
Recent jobs at Majorel Canada