at Dutchies Fresh Market (Anywhere)
Dutchie's Fresh Market
Dutchie's Fresh Market is a fast-growing, family-owned grocery store. We take pride in providing our customers quality food products and top-notch service and we are looking for an energetic and determined individual to join our current management team!
Wages: Salary: 45,000-55,000 /year
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Results Oriented
- Leadership Skills
- Organizational and Environmental Awareness
- Oversee and lead employees.
- Plan and maintain work systems, procedures and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of employees.
- Monitor health and safety of employees.
- Carry out and attain the missions and goals of our company.
- Develop a superior workforce.
- Develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention, and high performance.
- Resolve work related issues and recommend solutions to improve productivity and product quality.
- Provide information for production plans to ensure that production objectives are met.
- Plan staffing.
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among employees that allows for disagreement and an appreciation for diversity while maintaining supportiveness and working effectively together to enable each employee to succeed.
- Train staff on any changes to company policies or job requirement
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of manufacturing technology and safe operating techniques.
- Lead the employees to meet the company's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition and disciplinary action when necessary.
- Maintain effective and transparent communication. Appropriately communicate information through regular meetings with the owner.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a manager role.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. Language: English (Preferred)
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and employee relations.
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Leadership ability and team building skills to effectively supervise subordinates.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret.
- Police check is required.
- Provide a list of all previous employers and their contact information.
- Overtime as required
- We are closed on Sundays
As a growing company, this job description may change as requirements change. Hours and additional expectations will be discussed during an interview. If you have experience in this area and would like to work in a dynamic environment. Please send your resume by email.
Apply by emailing your resume stating Job title you are applying to : Dutchiescareers@gmail.com
Recent jobs at Dutchies Fresh Market