at LCM Property Services in Cambridge
Rate of Pay: $16/hr
Hours of Work: 3 hours each day, Saturday & Sunday
- Janitorial tasks such a ssweeping, moppng floors, cleaning and disinfecting washrooms and fixtures
- Picking up debris and emptying of trash containers
- Washing walls
- Some light maintenance duties
- Looking for someone who is bondable with no criminal record
- Must have good, solid references
- You will need to have a good eye for detail and thoroughness
- Need to be hard working, reliable with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills with a friendly attitude
- Looking for a patient and tactful candidate
- Must have a valid driver's license and transportation to and from work
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Previous custodial experience is preferred
- This job requires that you meet quality standards and can complete an assignment in allocated hours to that standard.
- This job is physically demanding requiring lifting, bending, crouching and kneeling.
All of our cleaners have to wear gloves and we are disinfecting areas with a medical grade cleaner now.
There are added steps for full sanitation for all buildings.
It is posted in all building that the tenants have to remain at a 2 meter distance from our staff(social distancing).
Our employees are our priority.
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Custodian” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
*No paper resumes are being accepted as our Welcome Centres are currently closed to the public. Please be aware that contact may be delayed due to staffing shortages as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. No in-person interviews are currently being held but phone calls and email contact may still happen. Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time.
Recent jobs at LCM Property Services