at Delft Blue Foods in Cambridge
Pay Rate: $20.37 per hour plus a .50 cent shift premium – paid weekly
Shift: Afternoons: 3:30pm – 12:00AM
Must be Experienced and Licensed
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working as a forklift driver in a high volume warehouse environment is required.
- Must be able to receive and ship product accurately with scanner
- Must be able to load and unload trucks
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment under tight shipping deadlines.
- Must be able to complete inspections and documentation with accuracy and efficiency
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid external forklift license is required.
- Minimum two years of counterbalance forklift driving experience is required.
- RF Scanner experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in a cool environment (2-4 degrees)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking, and adapting to change.
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment is considered an asset
How To Apply:
CLICK the apply button on this page or......
Submit your Resume by Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca
Attention- Job Developer: Kim R.
Please put "Forklift" in the subject line
Recent jobs at Delft Blue Foods
Packer- Afternoons at Delft Blue Foods in Cambridge 31-03-2020
Packer- Day Shift at Delft Blue Foods in Cambridge 31-03-2020