Delft Blue is a Meat & Vegetarian Protein Processing Facility located in Cambridge, Ontario with over 30 years in the industry. We continue to dedicate ourselves to the development and service of the North American Case Ready Market and we are growing! To ensure we continue to meet the needs of our customers, we require Packers
for our afternoon shift which operates from 2:30 PM-10:30 PM.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Basic mathematical skills
- Able to work in a cool environment (we mean that both ways- we're awesome and our plant is kept at a cool 2-4 degree temperature)
- Able to stand for long stretches during shift times
- Able to help with general cleanup and other tasks as assigned
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
**Please ensure you include your phone number with your application**
Hourly Rate is $15.50 + 50 cent premium for afternoons
Why Delft Blue?
We value thinkers, do-ers and innovators and welcome those with a passion and drive that prove they want to make a difference on the Delft Blue team. We offer competitive benefits, and room to grow! We pride ourselves on our ability to provide customers with safe and convenient food options in compliance with food safety standards. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cambridge, ON (Preferred)
CLICK the apply button on this page or......
Submit your Resume by Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca
Attention- Job Developer: Kim R.
How To Apply:
Please put "Packer PM" in the subject line.