Order Picker (Immediate need, Essential Service)
at Kelly Services in Guelph
Exciting opportunity to work with Kelly Services on site at Well.ca located in Guelph picking orders in an amazing well-organized warehouse with great company culture. This position is an immediate 1-month need with a possible extention
COVID-19 response - The HR team has implemented new measures such as social distancing, and a clean, sterilized work place. The company products are health and wellness so cleanliness is very high on their list as well as the health and safety of all workers. Health screening questions are asked at each shift. Sanitizer is readily available for everyone and breaks and lunches are staggered along with start and end times.
- Warehouse environment working with Healthcare and wellness products – very clean
- Must have good personal hygiene due to the nature of the products
- Picking orders, high attention to detail required
- Must be comfortable working with a tablet reading work orders
- Hours of work - 10pm to 6am
- Half hour unpaid lunch
- Must have a clear background screening
- Steel toe work shoes a must
- Must be comfortable standing and walking for full shift – there is a tremendous amount of walking throughout the warehouse to pick the orders
- Attendance for this assignment is a must – assignment will end if you call in absent
- Pay rate is $17.00 per hour until the end of April then goes back to $15.00
- Must have own transportation to Guelph
- Must be able to commit to a 1-month assignment
- Excellent company culture
- Access to the Kelly Learning Centre
- Clean work environment
- Opportunity to be hired on
How to apply:
- Through Indeed, or on our website www.kellyservices.ca; or
- Respond direct to this posting via email@example.com and your resume will be forward to Kelly Services.
*** When applying, Please state you heard about this position from The Region of Waterloo***
JD: Jen F
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Recent jobs at Kelly Services