Customer Service Associate (Financial Service) CSR 1
at Majorel Canada in Waterloo
Majorel (dba Arvato) supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners.
Perform accurate and efficient front line contact center functions for bank customers. This includes opening new accounts, and responding to customer inquiries regarding account status. This position works within a team structure to provide quality customer care and efficient call/online handling. Work may be performed via phone or chat.
- Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner with 100% first call resolution and customer retention focus
- Handle, research, and resolve phone and or chat inquiries/requests from customers
- Use Microsoft Programs and client specific computer systems and databases to review accounts and update data with accurate information
- Track and document customer contacts into customer relationship management applications and systems, to including typing clear and concise notes for each action taken
- Obtain and verify information by phone or online, using professional and courteous phone techniques
- Complete all follow-up work related to customer inquiries
- Set up new accounts for customers, including helping to explain the differences in products, and identifying customer needs
- When circumstances dictate, communicate with appropriate offices for follow up
- Maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information
- Keep abreast of client developments affecting customer service, new product offerings and processes of company and customer service center by reading daily updates and attending briefings/training
- Conduct self-evaluations using quality coaching tools to assess personal skill development and review results with Supervisors
- Participate in team meetings and contribute ideas to department for the improvement of the team or improvement of the work process
- Maintain acceptable attendance and punctuality. Follow policy and procedures for communicating any changes and preferences in schedule to Supervisor
- Support additional duties as necessary in high volume or promotional periods
- Adhere to company and client productivity and quality performance expectations and policies and procedures
- Relay customer insights for continuous improvement
- Customer Orientation and Focus
- Ability to multitask (talk, type, navigate)
- Minimum typing speed 20 WPM
- Internet navigation and website user knowledge
- Experience with contact center technologies
- Experience working in a Financial/Banking industry an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of how and when to use reference material and on-line information
- Phone Etiquette skill
- Flexibility in regard to work schedules
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
How to Apply:
Attention Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Customer Service Associate (Financial SErvice) CSR 1” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted
**No paper resumes are being accepted as our Welcome Centres are currently closed to the public. Please be aware that contact may be delayed due to staffing shortages as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. No in-person interviews are currently being held but phone calls and email contact may still happen. Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time.**
Recent jobs at Majorel Canada