Hebrew Speaking - Social Media Moderator
at Majorel Canada in Waterloo
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners.
Rate of Pay: $18/hr
Alternate Languages Spoken: English, Urdu, and Hindu
Content Reviewers/Moderators are responsible for the day to day management of Application or Internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of application or internet users. Reviewers have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of social media and advertising products. Work includes screening and monitoring social media sites or applications for abusive, violent, maliciously false or other inappropriate content ensuring a safe experiences for users and communities. Content Reviewers are responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels by making decisions regarding the content based on guidelines and policies.. Requires energetic professional with some technical aptitude and strong attention to detail. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is required.
- Responsible for evaluating online social media or advertising content in conjunction with policy.
- Visually navigate and review images and text-based content through internally developed applications or client tools as appropriate.
- Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations.
- Use internally developed applications to generate quality reports if required.
- Maintain high quality deliverables in daily workflow.
- Examine content which may include ad units, applications or web pages and record findings and opinions using web-based tools and workflow systems.
- Work with engineering and linguistics to help improve the quality of next generation web services as required.
- Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis.
- High School or GED completed.
- Resiliency: Ability to view content that may be offensive, strong or abhorrent, with understanding.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hebrew
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail.
- Analytical, a quick learner, and have a penchant for providing a better experience for Internet users.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands.
- Strong team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary.
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
- Personal experience using internet websites and internet social communication tools.
- If required by project: Strong knowledge of national and international political, historical and social news and figures in the media.
- Comfortable with and understand that the job requires reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools.
How to Apply:
Attention Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Please add “Social Media Moderator” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted
**No paper resumes are being accepted as our Welcome Centres are currently closed to the public. Please be aware that contact may be delayed due to staffing shortages as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. No in-person interviews are currently being held but phone calls and email contact may still happen. Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time.**
Recent jobs at Majorel Canada