Talent Acquisition Specialist
at Majorel in Waterloo
Majorel (dba Arvato) supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
Hours of Work: Permanent, Full-time
The Talent Acquisition Specialist conducts functions associated with the screening and onboarding of agents. May assist with orientation functions as required. Position receives direct supervision and performs tasks within defined regulations and procedures.
- Screens and schedules candidates, who apply through company website, walk in traffic or from sourcing efforts. Screening is done by telephone and live face-to-face interview as required
- Reports on candidate flow to ensure sufficient applicant flow to meet operational demand
- Conducts post-offer screenings including but not limited to reference checking, background screening, country specific requirements, drug and alcohol screens and offer letters
- Prepares and submits rosters or information in accordance with company requirements for compliance, ID, and security and training
- Clears candidates for hire and informs candidates of expectations for employment
- Communicates directly with candidates on a regular basis to keep them engaged through start date
- Maintains files in accordance with company and external auditing standards to include applicant records and screening records
- Maintains effective relationships with Operations/Business Units
- Prepares reports as needed for management and clients
- Performs other duties as required
- Human Resources Management Education completed and related work experience
- Works comfortably with large volume of transactions often under pressure or within tight time constraints
- Good speaking, listening and written communication skill
- Ability to multi-task
- Presents well and builds effective relationships with candidates and co-workers
- High sense of urgency
- Results Driven
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
or Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Welcome Space.
Please add “Talent Acquisition Specialist 2020 - 029” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Recent jobs at Majorel