Customer Service Associate (Ecommerce) CSR 1
at Majorel in Waterloo
Rate of Pay: $15.00/hr
Hours of Work: Full time - Days, Afternoons, Evenings
- Provides order support to customer via phone, chat and email
- Respond to general questions and facilitate problem resolution
- Provide information, product recommendations and complete sales based on identified customer needs
- Recommend products and sell/upsell as appropriate
- Provide complete resolutions to customers through process adherence, including internal/external client documentation
- Recognize when to escalate complaints or scenarios falling outside the support boundaries through established process
- Perform other related duties as required
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Arvato (dba Majorel) Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements
- Knowledge and experience working in order support or with E-commerce environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in required language
- Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM required
- Successfully communicate with customers to gather information and learn about their needs and expectations
- Multitask and manage multiple, simultaneous customer interactions
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Recognize a sales opportunity and assist a customer to achieve their needs
- Convey information in a manner that is easy to understand and adapt to varied communication styles
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Intermediate Windows based PC and software knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Customer Centricity
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
or Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Welcome Space.
Please add “Customer Service Associate (Ecommerce) CSR 1 2020 - 028” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Recent jobs at Majorel