FCC Chat Service Specialist CSR1
at Majorel in Waterloo
Rate of Pay: $15.00/hr
Hours of Work: Full time - Days, Afternoons, Evenings
- Communicate via chat to customers to provide solutions to product related questions
- Providing high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call monitoring, call audits, and customer satisfaction surveys
- Presenting to the public a strong working expertise in all client supported products
- Ensuring innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call monitoring and customer satisfaction survey
- Capturing all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures
- Maintaining a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry;
- Assisting Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery timeframes
- Other duties as assigned
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedure
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Fluent in English written grammar and spelling and able to communicate in business writing style
- Prior Customer Service Experience (1 year or more)
- Experience with non-MS devices
- Strong understanding of online shopping
- Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
- Engaging conversationalist to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to position situations positively and provide consultative solutions
- Understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices
- Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
- Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
- Must be fluent in professional verbal communication in English
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Typing (60 wpm) with 95% accuracy and computer navigation skill
- Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Regular predictable attendance required
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
or Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Welcome Space.
Please add “FCC Chat Service Specialist CSR1 2020 - 027” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
*No paper resumes are being accepted as our Welcome Centres are currently closed to the public. Please be aware that contact may be delayed due to staffing shortages as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. No in-person interviews are currently being held but phone calls and email contact may still happen. Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time.
Recent jobs at Majorel