at Firehouse Subs (Anywhere)
Rate of Pay: Depends on Experience
Hours of Work: Shifts anytime between 9 am and 10 pm, 7 days/week
- You will need to be able to lead, as well as work as part of a team
- recruiting, training and supervising staff
- managing budgets
- ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety guidelines
- overseeing stock levels, ordering supplies
- handling customer inquiries and complaints
- keeping statistical and financial records
- handling administration and paperwork
- daily paperwork including bank deposits
- understanding time management and working in a fast paced envioronment
- helping set the pace during lunch/dinner rushes
- looking for high energy individuals that are able to lead
- must have restaurant Management experience
- willing to work 40-50 hours a week
- flexible to work a combination of days, afternoons, and weekends
- must have driver's license and vehicle
- must have safe food handler's certificate
- must have first aid certificate
- forecasting and understanding profit and loss statements
- understanding of Ministry of Labour and health and safety regulations
- knowledge of Microsoft office software, spreadsheets, etc.
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
or Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre
Please add “General/Assistant Manager” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
*No paper resumes are being accepted as our Welcome Centres are currently closed to the public. Please be aware that contact may be delayed due to staffing shortages as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. No in-person interviews are currently being held but phone calls and email contact may still happen. Thank you for your patience during this difficult and challenging time.