Is this Customer Service opportunity for you?
- You’re quick to point irregularities?
- When challenged, you know how to defuse exchanges with diplomacy?
- Use of technology and applications is a second nature?
- You easily adapt to evolving workflows and process?
Yes! Then it’s time for you to take action.
We are looking for empathetic, friendly and dynamic customer service representatives who can proceed with validation and provide assistance to mobility customers of Canada’s largest communication company.
People are really at the heart of our business. Our top priority is to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment for our employees, with total compensation among the most competitive in the industry. Our representatives confirm the success of this partnership: according to the 2018 employee survey, 84% would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends!
What is expected from our Customer Service Representatives:
- Proceed with in service Mobile equipment validations;
- Ensure compliance with service agreements;
- Prevent, investigate and resolve fraudulent activities on the account;
- Maintain interactions with customers and internal agents in accordance with the highest service quality standards.
Qualifications to join the team:
- High school diploma (completed);
- Ability to handle difficult situations while being empathetic to clients’ concerns;
- Available to work afternoon, evenings till midnight and fair share weekends;
- Friendly and empathetic: strive to uphold policy and procedure with a focus on discretion;
- Prior experience in wireless department (an asset).
- Competitive base salary - $15.69 per hour (includes a $1.25 premium on worked hours);
- Performance based incentives;
- Fully paid professional training and support to help you reach your potential;
- Complete benefits plan after 6 months of continuous service including:
- comprehensive insurance (medical, dental and life insurance);
- great discounts on telecommunications products and services;
- Rewards program with cool technology, gift cards and other prizes.
How To Apply:
CLICK the apply button on this page or......
Submit your Resume by Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca
Attention- Job Developer: Kim R., or....
Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre. Please add “Nordia ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.