at Stonebridge- The Rock Spa in Kitchener
Marketing Assistant for an Innovative Company
Supporting the marketing manager, you’ll be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns for products and services. An important cog in the marketing wheel, you'll be expected to be involved at all levels, including drafting press releases, updating clients and organizing promotional events.
● Press release, blog articles, newsletter and web content creation and distribution for products and services (under supervision, manage a team of free-lance writers)
● Design and create presentations, flyers, brochures, banners, making edits to websites via CMS maintaining a consistent look and feel for all material produced
● Use social media and search engine marketing - SEM - as tools, helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
● Assist with affiliate marketing activities and referral programs
● Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory (submitting orders to our printers to fulfill material needs of our front ends)
● Working under management to put together seasonal marketing campaigns (brainstorming new campaign ideas and analyzing data)
● Assisting with trade show and event coordination
● Perform additional duties, as required
● Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office applications (emphasis on Excel) and various internet browser is mandatory - we will test!
● The ability to efficiently and accurately enter and manage data is essential (Accurate keyboarding, editing, proofing, grammar and data entry skills)
● Have the ability to learn new applications and software. Basic knowledge of social media
● Must demonstrate a strong interest in e-commerce, web marketing and design.
● Continuous attention to detail is critical, the candidate must be able to look at large sets of data (strong analytical skills)
● Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
● High sense of urgency; Team player; Adaptive and flexible
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Basic web technologies (FTP, Web-dev, HTML, CSS, PHP and Java Script)
● Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics
● Excellent at Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros VBA)
● Basic design knowledge (Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, gpa 3.0 vectored illustration)
● Experience shooting and editing product photos for e-commerce websites
● Understanding of consumer mentality & Interest in rocks, gems and minerals
● Opportunity to work with a successful and growing company
● Discounts on products and services
● Learn by doing: E-commerce, B2B & B2C marketing skills
● Bachelor's degree required 1 year of hands-on marketing experience
● Experience with Google and Bing Ads; understanding of Google Analytics
How To Apply:
CLICK the apply button on this page or......
Submit your Resume by Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca
Attention- Job Developer: Kim R.,
Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre. Please add “Marketing ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Recent jobs at Stonebridge- The Rock Spa