at AG Simpson in Cambridge
Location 560 Conestoga Blvd. Cambridge
Days- Mon-Fri – 7-3:30pm or Evenings- 8:30 pm to 7am (4 shifts per week -10 hour shifts) Mon-Thurs.
Please note: This employer is presently only screening at this time to be ready for when hiring restarts at a future date to be determined.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Operations Associate is responsible for, but not limited to, the operation of the various production stations on the e2z Coatings Production Floor including, E-Coat Load and Unload, assembly weld and robotic weld stations, repack, and polishing operations. Each associate is responsible to work safely in compliance with all company rules and policies and ensure the production of quality parts.
This is a permanent full-time job opportunity to start as soon as possible. The position offers comprehensive dental and health benefits. Straight shift work, non-rotational.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Adheres to System Procedures and Instructions.
- Capable of independently setting up and operating the various work stations as assigned to efficiently produce good quality parts to the standards as specified.
- High attention to detail and able to seek assistance, as necessary, to make a quality part.
- Responsible for the safe and proper operation of each job, work station or piece of equipment.
- Responsible to maintain quality standards and ensure production standards are met.
- Completes accurately all paperwork that pertains to the job.
- Maintain a safe and tidy work area at all times.
- Ensure the standards of Section 28 of the OHSA are met.
- Adheres to their scheduled shift start and end times and lunch and break schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Experience driving lift truck will be considered an asset.
How to Apply
Submit Resume to:
Job Developer: KR
Region of Waterloo,Employment Ontario Programs
Please add “Coating ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.