Spa Attendant- Retail Sales
Stonebridge- The Rock Spa
Recent jobs at Stonebridge- The Rock Spa
Minimum of 1-year experience working within the spa environment and/or retail environment. Preference will be given to those with point of sale and sales experience.
Minimum Position Requirements:
A love for Sales, fanatic prospecting, and account positioning is key!
- Cash Register/Sales/Retail experience
- Flexible hours, shifts, evenings, day time & weekends
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills
- If you have experience using “MindBody” software your resume is a plus
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Helpful, positive and polite
- Wiling to educate customers, and assist in creating & maintaining a relaxing environment
- Contribute to the positive energy of the spa
- Make customers feel welcomed, at ease and comfortable
- Clean the spa, treatment rooms, tidy and maintain a high level of organization and cleanliness
- Multi-task, not just follow direction & think ahead
- Patience, grace, professionalism always
- Teamwork, helpful, and able to understand and be willing as well as open to promoting health, wellness, spirituality and healing in our healing centre.
Perks & Benefits:
- A comprehensive benefit package is offered after a 3 month probation period
- A generous discount on products
- Complimentary services for yourself in The Rock Spa (our sister company)
- Minimum High school Diploma Required (college degree is a plus).
- 2-3 years of outside sales experience is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Wage: $14.00 per hour
How To Apply:
CLICK the apply button on this page or......
Submit your Resume by Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca
Attention- Job Developer: Kim R.
Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre. Please add “Spa full time ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Published at 14-01-2020
Viewed: 33 times