Upholsterer - General Labourer
With 137 successful years in the industry, Krug is well recognized as a leader in the design & manufacture of high quality business and healthcare furniture.
We have an IMMEDIATE need for a full time Upholsterer to join our Team.
The Upholsterer will perform the following responsibilities:
- Select necessary materials.
- Secure foam to wooden frames using a stapler.
- Pulls on and secures upholstery with stapler.
- Staples on labels to the bottom of the seats.
- Performs necessary handing requirements.
- Maintains a neat and safe work area.
- Performs all responsibilities/services in accordance with Company Quality Assurance procedures.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent experience
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet physical demands ( moderate to heavy lifting occasionally, gripping/pulling, and continuous standing at work bench)
- Some previous upholstery experience required.
- Day Shift 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
How To Apply:
CLICK the apply button on this page or......
Submit your Resume by Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca
Attention- Job Developer: Kim R., or....
Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre. Please add “Upholsterer ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Published at 13-01-2020
Viewed: 41 times