Dog Daycare Attendant
at Dogtopia in Kitchener
About This Opportunity
We are looking for passionate dog lovers to add to our team! We are looking to hire for our high energy, large and small dog rooms. Candidates should have availability going into winter/summer 2020.
Wages: $14 to $15 /hour
Hours: 15 to 25 /week - Monday to Sunday, Part-time. Also, must be available evenings, weekends and holidays
What we need from you
· Able to manage a large group of dogs (20-30)
· Be confident with all sizes and breeds of dogs
· Be physically fit to stand and be active 4-8 hours a day
· Knowledgeable in dog body language
· Be confident, calm and assertive
· Clean throughout their shift
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary with Comprehensive Benefits and Health Insurance. You can bring your dog to work and enjoy training programs for you and your dog. Your dog, unfortunately not you, can also enjoy the spa at reduced rates. You will report to the Shift Lead/Duty Manager and may have the flexibility to work at multiple stores in the future.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and highlight your desire to work with dogs and related experience.
- Candidates must have a minimum of one-year Professional Experience with dogs in order to be considered for this position. The ideal candidate has previous experience in the pet industry such as daycare, boarding and training operations
- Secondary school completion
- Clear English language-reading, writing
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Pat B
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by: Submit button or
or Drop off at any Region of Waterloo, “ Welcome Space” formerly called Employment Resource Centre
Please add "Dog Daycare Attendant " to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.