Material Handler / Forklift Operator
at TWB Canada Inc. in Cambridge
Normal Shift 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Reporting to the Materials Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Working safely in a manufacturing environment.
- Completion of all required daily safety checks; ability to work in a safe manner at all times.
- Timely supply of automated lines to ensure continuous operation.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area that adheres to applicable standards.
- Shipping/Receiving duties as required, including all required paperwork and applicable use of computer systems.
- Packaging of in-process and finished goods.
- Use of an overhead crane as required.
- Performing quality checks and verifications as required.
- All other tasks as assigned.
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- high school diploma
- minimum 1 year of experience driving a counterbalance forklift
- basic math skills
- strong communications and interpersonal skills
- intermediate computer skills
- ability to read and interpret drawings
- performing tasks to a high level of accuracy and detail
- ability to lift up to 50lbs occasionally
- ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
$16/hr wage +
Medical and Dental Benefits
RRSP Matching (no waiting period)
Quarterly Profit Sharing
2 weeks paid Vacation
Bridge pay through the probationary period to acclimate the successful candidate into our profit sharing environment
OT after 40hrs / Double OT after 48hrs
Continuing Education Assistance
A positive team environment with a successful and growing company
- Forklift: 3 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Grade 12 (Preferred)
How to Apply:
Attention Job Developer: Jen F.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
or Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre
Please add “Material Handler” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Recent jobs at TWB Canada Inc.