Dishwasher and Kitchen Helper
at Sarai Middle Eastern Taverna & Shisha Lounge in Kitchener
Sarai Middle Eastern Taverna & Shisha Lounge
Dishwasher and Kitchen Helper:
Sarai Lounge is seeking a self-motivated individual that will play a vital role in the restaurant. Maintain cleanliness of all dishware in the kitchen, tables, countertops and restroom. We strive in providing the best cuisines to our guests, with teamwork positivity and effort. We are a friendly family owned restaurant, as we want all our employees to feel welcomed and work in a safe, smooth environment.
- Cleaning and washing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots, and pans.
- Cleaning surfaces, stoves, cutting boards, and other food preparation utensils.
- Setting up tables and assisting in the cleaning of dining areas.
- Sorting and removing garbage in designated area.
- Collecting dirty dishes, utensils, pans, and pots for cleaning.
- Assisting kitchen personnel with cooking tasks and other duties.
- Sweeping and mopping/other closing tasks.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Speak and read Fluent English.
- Responsible and reliable willing to help and support team members.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to work flexible schedules (i.e. nights, weekends).
- High school diploma.
- Co-op student accepted.
If you are interested in working with us please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 226-899-5744 today, we look forward to welcoming you to our team at Sarai Lounge.
Posting Closure: November 1, 2019
JD: Phil B.
Recent jobs at Sarai Middle Eastern Taverna & Shisha Lounge