at Sarai Middle Eastern Taverna & Shisha Lounge in Kitchener
Sarai Middle Eastern Taverna & Shisha Lounge
We are a newly renovated Restaurant in waterloo seeking a passionate and experienced cook with well knowledge and previous experience in preparing Middle Eastern cuisines. Must be able to work in a fast working friendly environment capable of multi-tasking, and taking directions. We welcome you if you are an energetic individual and have well restaurant industry experience with a passion and love of food prep, and strong and customer service skills, please submit an application to us today.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Prepare exquisite meals fallowing established recipes/ingredients.
• Check food and ingredients for freshness.
• Ensure kitchen Area, equipment and utensils are cleaned at all time.
• Arrange and Garnish dishes that will wow our guests.
• Properly store food items at appropriate temperature.
• Help inspire our kitchen staff, and collaborate with teammates.
• Working in a fast paced restaurant.
• Full experience in Middle Eastern Dishes/cuisines.
• High school diploma.
• Culinary School 2-4 years’ degree or foreign equivalency, certification.
• Ability to use, mixers, grinders, food processors and other kitchen equipment.
• Prior experience in related food preparations.
• Good work knowledge of sanitation health and safty standards.
• Able to handle work in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
• Flexible hours/full time and weekends.
We look forward to hearing from you, salary will be discussed upon interview with owner/Manager.
Please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number Arian Ferouzi 226-899-5744
Posting Cloure Date: November 1, 2019
JD: Phil B.
Recent jobs at Sarai Middle Eastern Taverna & Shisha Lounge