Auto Mechanic / Apprentice (2nd year) or Licensed Technician
at Speedy Auto Works in Cambridge
Do you love working on cars, interacting with customers and perhaps interested in owning your own established business one day? Our shop is rapidly expanding as we are getting busier. We are looking to hire ASAP!
Guaranteed hours - Mon to Fri 8am - 5pm + every other Saturday (half day off in lieu)
SALARY - Will be based on experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose vehicle problems
- Perform Inspections, repairs and maintenance, drive ability, suspension, alignment, steering, heating and AC, all brake systems, exhaust systems and basic oil changes.
- Maintain Clean work area
- Provide excellent customer service
- Licensed Mechanic, 2nd year apprentice or a licensed technician (310S/310T)
- Must have a positive attitude
- Ability to take direction/instruction
- Willingness to learn
- Must possess a valid G License
- Detail and results orientated focus
- Excellent communication skills
How To Apply:
Attention Job Developer: Jen F.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Fax: 519-883-2224 or,
Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre
Please add “Mechanic / Apprentice” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.