at Sifton Properties in Waterloo
Food Server---Part Time (PT)
Location: Retirement Living, Waterloo
Our goal is to provide a pleasurable dining experience for all our residents and their guests through restaurant style service, menu plans, and open seating concept with a wide range of service times daily.
The Dining Room Server is responsible for providing professional table service to our customers in an elegant dining room setting, including pouring and serving alcoholic beverages in a catered environment.
• Prepare the dining room for meal service.
• Take orders, and present meals to residents/guests in a professional and courteous manner.
• Clean and bus food areas and prepare all dining areas for the next meal service.
• Properly separate and deliver dirty linen to laundry dept, and retrieve/fold/store clean linen.
• Load and operate dishwasher with assistance from Food Service Workers
• Assist with the closing and stocking of the bar on a daily basis.
Experience & Qualifications:
• A strong hospitality background in food services with current Smart Serve certificate.
• Commitment to seniors living
• Previous related experience is an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with an empathy for and ability to get along with our customers and their guests.
• Strong team player.
How to Apply: send your resume to:
Job Developer:Pat B
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre
Please add "Food Server" to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Recent jobs at Sifton Properties