at Delta Hotels and Resorts in Waterloo
Rate of Pay: $15.04/hr
Hours of Work: 2:30 pm to 11 pm, shifts will vary, including weekends, holidays, and days during the week.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- Able to move and lift up to 25 lbs
- Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time
- Ensuring a professional demeanor
- Clear communicator
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca or Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre
Please add “Housekeeping Attendant” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.