Office Admin / Assistant
at Chem-Dry Acclaim Carpet & Upholstery in Elmira
Are you a friendly, energetic person with great customer service and communication skills, looking for a rewarding job in a local growing company?
Do you have excellent phone manners, work well with customers and pride yourself on organization?
Are you self-motivated, a quick learner and detail oriented? If so, this position is for you!
Our team is looking to fill a General Office Administration position ASAP for approximate 3 months. The position may be extended to a FT Perm position.
The current position is flexible between 4 or 5 days per week, Mon to Fri starting at 9am (hours to be determined)
- Provide customer support - answering phones, replying to customers and managing customer requests
- Process orders over the phone
- Respond to client emails
- Schedule and book appointments
- General data entry, filing and clerical duties
- General assistant to manager
- Exceptional customer service skills is a must
- Great working with computers & online services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Very well organized and strong Task Management Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Enjoy learning new things
- Enjoy working independently in a small office
We provide full training for the position, and salary is based upon experience.
How to Apply:
Attention Job Developer: Jen F.
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Fax: 519-883-2224 or,
Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre
Please add “Office - Chem Dry” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.