at Trylon Inc. (Anywhere)
Rate of Pay: Between $19.00 and $30.00, per hour, depending on experience. Out of Town Per Diem - $158.00 per day.
Hours of Work: Days - some overtime may be required.
- Work in compliance with all relevant safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Ensure proper use of personal safety equipment by performing required inspections and maintenance
- Erecting tower structrures using cranes and/or gin poles and winches
- Install various antennae and transmission lines along with ancillary equipment on communication structures and roof tops
- Perform plumb and tension operations on guyed structures
- Conduct inventory inspections and sort received materials on site
- Install various antenna mounts.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with tower erection, antenna and transmission line systems
- Ability to read blue print and assembly drawings
- Able and willing to travel extensively throughout the province and/or country to work sites
- Able and willing to work at heights of up to 1000 feet
- Valid Class G driver's license and clean driving record
- Working knowledge of tower and foundation practices and requirements, fall protection practices and procedures, winch operations, gin pole working procedures a definite asset.
How to Apply:
Job Developer: Krista A
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Submit your Resume by:
EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca, or DROP OFF at any Regionof Waterloo Employment Resource CEntre.
Please add "Tower Rigger" to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Recent jobs at Trylon Inc.