Office Assistant/ Customer Service
Stonebridge Imports- The Rock Spa
Recent jobs at Stonebridge Imports- The Rock Spa
The Office Assistant and Customer Service position isresponsible for daily operations in the rock giftware distribution center by assisting the team with organization of the workplace and making sure all customer have great experiences.
Minimum Position Requirements:
A passion for business, organization, and helping others.
- Organizing, scanning and filing paperwork, receipts and invoices
- Data entry of payable and account receivables
- Office and warehouse supplies inventory counting and re-ordering
- Assist management with email, supplier contacts and phone calls
- Connect and respond to customer's request using phone, email and live chat
- Guide and help customer through buying process via phone and online
- Process product returns
- Assisting with inventory functions of the retail floor (receiving, unpacking, sorting and preparing products for sale in-store and online)
- Complete assigned tasks and projects based on set priorities and deadlines
- Research, troubleshoot, document and correct data errors
- Perform additional duties, as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office applications (emphasis on Excel) and various internet browser is mandatory - we will test!
- The ability to efficiently and accurately enter data is essential (Accurate keyboarding, editing, proofing, grammar and data entry skills)
- Have the ability to learn new applications and software
- Must demonstrate a strong interest in e-commerce. Details will be requested
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- High sense of urgency; Team player; Adaptive and flexible
- Basic knowledge and interest in rocks, gems and minerals
Perks & Benefits:
- A comprehensive benefit package is offered after a 3 month probation period
- A generous discount on products
- Complimentary services for yourself in The Rock Spa (our sister company)
- An opportunity to work with a successful and growing company
- Learn by doing: B2B & B2C E-commerce skills
Starting Wage:$14.00 per hour
How To Apply:CLICK the apply button on this page or......
Submit your Resume by Email: EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca Attention- Job Developer: Kim R.Drop off at any Region of Waterloo
Or at the Employment Resource Centre. Please add “Stonebridge ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Published at 19-08-2019
Viewed: 434 times