Parking Lot Care Worker
at LCM Property Services Inc. in Kitchener
This individual will be responsible for general maintenance and custodial duties of parking garages/lots, commercial and residential buildings.
LCM Property Services is in search of a hardworking, outgoing and motivated general labourer to join our team.
Hours of Work: Full-time
Rate of Pay:negotiable upon hire
Primary duties and responsibilities would include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Cleaning and maintenance of grounds, equipment, and surrounding areas
- Operation of machinery/equipment, such as power washers, blowers, sweepers and other light and medium equipment to clean parking lots, parking garages, roadways and other areas
- Picking up debris from parking lots and garages and pushing out garbage bins
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
- Need to be bondable with no criminal record, good solid references
- An ability to work a flexible schedule, to possibly include nights/weekends/holidays as required
- Have a good eye for detail and thoroughness
- Hard working and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a friendly attitude
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures, chemicals, and equipment would be an asset
- Valid driver’s licence and transportation to and from worksite
- Job requires you to meet quality standards and can complete an assignment in allocated hours
- Physically demanding requiring medium to heavy work lifting, bending, crouching and kneeling
- Work inside & outside in a variety of weather and conditions
How to Apply:
Job Developer: KA
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre
Please add “Parking Lot Care Worker” to the subject line
as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Recent jobs at LCM Property Services Inc.