at PCC Centra industries in Cambridge
PCC/ Centra Industries
Job Title: Custodian
Status: Full-time, Hourly
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Hours: Continental shifts ( 12 hour shifts)
Centra Industries Inc. is a leading Supplier and Manufacturer of complex high machined components to the aerospace and defense industries.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Custodian will be responsible for cleaning
of the facility and offices on their shift
ACCOUNTABILITIES KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Cleaning and stocking bathrooms
· Cleaning kitchens
· Washing and Vacuuming Floors
· Dusting Horizontal Surfaces
· Cleaning Shop Floors using a ride on floor cleaner
· Removing and Disposing of Garbage including cardboard recycling
· Occasional outdoor duties, including some snow removal
Other relevant tasks as assigned by the Plant Manager
· Completion of Secondary school
· Previous custodial experience required
· Experience in an industrial setting preferred
· Experience using forklifts preferred
· Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
· Good attention to detail and results oriented
· Strong sense of teamwork within group and across organization.
Manufacturing environment, etc.
Submit your Resume by:
Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre
Please add either,"Custodian": to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.