General Labourer- Landscape Maintenance and Construction Divisions
at Clintar Landscape Management (Anywhere)
Hiring General Labourer Position
Clintar is looking to grow our team in both our Landscape Maintenance and Construction Divisions by hiring professional minded, hard-working team members who are interested in starting a new career.
- General Labourer - for out-door landscaping – Day Shift
- Seasonal full time – position can lead to year-round employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist foreman/crew leader in other work-related duties
- Efficiently use all materials and equipment required to complete tasks.
- Comply with all quality and safety expectations and policies and procedures.
- Operate power equipment and machinery
- Asset -G Driver’s License Required - Drive company vehicle (and trailer) to customer locations
*Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties
WHY JOIN CLINTAR LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT?
• YEAR-ROUND employment
• Dedicated Team
• Top wages
• Seasonal Bonuses
• Staff Appreciations
• Referral bonuses
• On-going professional training
• Organized, safe, professional approach
• State of the art equipment
• Career advancement
Starting Wage-$16-17 depending on license.
How to Apply
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw the posting at the Region of Waterloo office.