Auto Body Repairperson
at Waterloo Auto Collision in Waterloo
Rate of Pay: $18+depending on experience
Hours of Work: Full-time 44+ hrs/week, Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm, with some overtime available
- Critical Thinking: Auto body techs must be able to look at a damage vehicle and assess what it will take to repair it, as well as cost.
- Customer Service: Working with customers in a stressful situation, like after an accident needs to be handled calmly and in a friendly way.
- Attention to Detail: Having good eyes for detail is necessary when trying to get a car back to looking like new.
- Dexterity: Auto body techs need free range of motion in their hands and arms to work with small parts and small spaces.
- Technical Skills: Auto body techs use a wide range of tools and equipment to assess and repair cars.
- experience is an asset, but willing to train
- dependable, and reliable
- team player
- good customer service skills
- willing to continuously learn
How to Apply:
Job Developer: KA
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Drop off at any Region of Waterloo Employment Resource Centre
Please add “Auto Body Repairperson” to the subject line
as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Recent jobs at Waterloo Auto Collision