Vehicle Handler - Rail Unloader
at Connect the Lines in Ayr
Connect the Lines Inc. (CTL INC.) is a Vehicle Storage and Distribution Facility located in AYR, ON.
We provide our clients with significant functional Rail and Supply chain expertise to improve logistics and vehicle storage needs in a cost-effective manner.
Connect the Lines is hiring several candidates for the position of Vehicle Handler - Rail Unloader at their location in Ayr, ON.
Please note this location is not on a bus route.
- Monday to Friday from 7:00am-3:00pm or 8:00am-4:00pm
- Some Saturdays may be required during peak business needs
- $18.00/hr to start
Vehicle Handlers would be unloading vehicles from railcars. Vehicles are then parked until ready for delivery/shipped.
We are looking for dedicated full-time employees who are comfortable working in an outdoor environment year-round.
This job requires:
- Frequent lifting of weights up to 50 pounds
- Loading and unloading vehicles from railcars
- Driving vehicles to load out zones
- Working in group environment
- Criminal Record Check required
- Clean Driver’s Abstract (driving record) required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs frequently
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions (year round)
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email-Admin@connectthelines.com
List “Vehicle Handler – Rail Unloader as seen on Region of Waterloo Employment Services Job Board” in the subject line of your email.
If You Require Assistance in Applying:
Submit your resume by email to EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca
Please add “Vehicle Handler – Rail Unloader at Connect the Lines – Attention: JD Christina” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and job postings.