at Stance Healthcare in Kitchener
Stance Healthcare has immediate openings for a Production Associate for our Kitchener facility for the day shift.
Full-time days: Monday – Thursday: 6:30am – 3:45pm & Fridays: 6:30am – 11:30am
Wage: $19.00 per hour
Reporting to the Production Manager, you are an integral member of the Stance Healthcare production team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and assemble furniture components according to measurements and specifications
- Perform quality inspections of finished product
- Maintain equipment in good condition, report defects immediately
- Work with Lean tools and techniques to identify issues
- Provide suggestions or ideas for improvement
- Participate in problem solving initiatives
- Work continuously to eliminate waste, increase capacity, and improve productivity
- Comply with all health and safety policies and procedures as outlined in the Health & Safety Manual
- Work safely to reduce the risk of injury to self, co-workers and customers
- Report all actual or potentially hazardous situations to Production Manager or Team Lead
- Cross training in other departments
- Other duties as required
As our ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- Demonstrated mechanical capabilities/aptitude
- Experience using various hand tools/air tools/power tools, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent hand eye coordination
- Enthusiastic team player
- Positive attitude & desire to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., sometimes repetitively
- Minimum 1– 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
Benefits we offer:
At Stance Healthcare we recognize that our growth and success is really in our people and teams which is why we provide the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Group benefits plan & Healthcare Spending Account
- RRSP with employer matching
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Great working hours- Monday – Thursday: 6:30am – 3:45pm & Fridays: 6:30am – 11:30am
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Opportunities for advancement
- Positive work environment
About Stance Healthcare:
Stance Healthcare is a family-owned and operated business, founded in 2006. We manufacture furniture for healing environments, with a particular focus on hospitals and behavioral health facilities. Our mission is to improve lives by design. We believe that patient care and patient outcomes are influenced by the environment in which care is delivered. That’s where our innovative designs come in: Every product we design serves to create warm, supportive, inspiring and dignifying spaces that motivate caregivers and reassure patients that they will get the best possible care.
Please note that we appreciate your interest in Stance Healthcare. We will review all applications, however, only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process.
Viewed: 423 times