at Custom Foam in Kitchener
JOIN OUR TEAM AND LEARN NEW SKILLS! TRAINING PROVIDED
Custom Foam Systems (CFS) is a leading manufacturer of fabricated and molded custom polyurethane foam components for the automotive, healthcare and furniture markets, as well as a wide range of other industries across North America.
We currently have openings for MACHINE OPERATORS in our Moulded Products Division
Training rates are $17.60 - $18.10 per hour. Job rate after training is $18.80 - $20.00 per hour. PLUS Afternoon Shift premium $0.50 / hr.
This may be the position for you if you
- are able to lift up to 20 lbs
- have previous machine operating experience (an asset)
- enjoy working in a team environment
- are able to read and interpret production documents
What CFS offers you
- an opportunity to join our safety-first team environment
- on the job training to help you succeed and opportunities for cross training
- straight shifts: Day shift M-F 7:00 am - 3:00 pm Afternoon shift M-F 3:00pm - 11:00 pm
- competitive benefit package including RRSP matching
- safety footwear allowance, safety eyeglasses, employee discounts, social committee activities
- Employee Assistance Program
Our friendly team is waiting to welcome you!
Located on Grand River Transit route.
How to Apply:
Click the Apply Now button or,
Submit your resume by email: EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca Please add “Custom Foam” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and job postings.
Viewed: 709 times