at McIntyre Group in Kitchener
McIntyre Group is looking for several people to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$28.00 per hour
We are one of the leading Canadian companies for architectural products, office furniture installation and reconfiguration, demountable walls, custom acoustic installations, retail installation, carpentry, millwork, project management, and warehouse and inventory services.
McIntyre recently began integrating services with select product lines that address critical facility issues in retail as well as sound attenuation issues in a variety of environments. In partnering with the makers of those lines, McIntyre is breaking new ground as a facility solutions company.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Installer is scheduled for job deployment from our head office located in Kitchener, Ontario. Working as part of a team under the supervision of our Lead Hands, the Installer is responsible for installing various architectural products and furniture according to manufacturers’ instructions, drawings and blueprints. Transportation between the deployment office and job sites will be provided.
Job Skills Required
• Previous installation, carpentry, renovation or construction experience is required
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- Mechanical aptitude including ability to use common hand tools and measurement equipment
- Basic arithmetic functions and accurate measurement skills
- Experience in reading, understanding and explaining blueprints, diagrams/ drawings is an advantage
- G license preferred but not required (on a bus route)
- Some evenings and weekends may be required on occasion
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Wage DOE
Perks of being a part of the McIntyre team
- Year-round work
- Benefit Program including Health Care Spending Account
- RRSP Program
- New Hire Tool / Drill Purchase Programs
- Uniform Allowance
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Flexible time off/vacation schedule
- Work Life Balanced Employer
- Supports Community Involvement
- Fantastic culture, great team!
Occasional weekends/evenings may be required.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest, however only the candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.
McIntyre Group is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request.
How to Apply:
Click the Apply Now button or,
Submit your resume by email: EmploymentOntario@regionofwaterloo.ca Please add “McIntyre” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and job postings.