Production Associate- Stamping
at AGS Automotive Systems in Cambridge
$16.60/hr to start- lots of room for advancement and growth and health benefits. Pay set to increase in the next few weeks.
3 rotating shifts - 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm -7am.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor the PA (PO) is responsible for, but not limited to, the unloading of parts at the end of the lines as well as the safe operation of manual stamping presses.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Adheres to Technical System Procedures and Instructions.
- Must be capable of repeated standing, bending and lifting.
- Must have good communication skills and be capable of learning same as it applies to Statistical Process Control.
- Load and unload parts from front and rear of press, placing finished parts in racks or bins.
- Must be able to work and operate machinery in a safe and efficient manner. Ensure machine guards are in place and material handled in a safe manner. Must wear appropriate safety equipment as specified.
- Inspection to be visual or as required with gauges, die models, etc. Charting may be required.
- Always maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Be able to detect faulty operation of equipment being used as well as faulty material.
- Be able to adjust air and mechanical lockout devices and determine when dies need sharpening on manual stamping presses.
- Complete any paperwork that pertains to the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Grade 12 Diploma preferred.
Please click to apply or Submit Resume to:
Region of Waterloo, Employment Ontario Programs
Please add “AGS Stamping ” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
Recent jobs at AGS Automotive Systems