PSW / Home Support Worker
Fairview Mennonite Homes
PSW / HOME SUPPORT WORKER
· Support older adults with ADL's (settings include: Home & Community, Assisted
Living Retirement Home, Long Term Care)
· Provide personal care to promote the comfort and safety of residents. Some typical
activities include; bathing, skin care, toileting, mouth care, dressing/undressing,
grooming, shaving, hair care and companionship.
· Plan and prepare meals and light housekeeping
· Recognize emergency situations and the appropriate actions to take
· Implement the plan of care for assigned residents.
· Observe and report any changes in resident’s condition as they occur and
document resident changes.
· Follow the PSW responsibilities as outlined in the Fire Safety Plan and Emergency
· Attend in-service training and self-development courses as required.
How to Apply:
Attention PSW's !! Fairview is hiring PSW's and HSW's to support the increased demand in care needs on our campus and in the community. We are hiring dedicated PSWs and HSW's to serve our valued residents in our Fairview Seniors Community Campus of Care.
Please email: email@example.com
· PSW certificate OR equivalent experience
· Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle an asset
· Must be comfortable with electronic charting and communication
· Experience working with older adults with complex, age-related diseases and/or
mental health concerns an asset
· Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
· Current Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector component required
· Current TB skin test required
· Proof of COVID19 vaccine status required (3 doses)
COVID considerations: A non invasive rapid COVID19 test is completed at each shift start. We also require staff to wear a mask for the duration of shift.
Published at 16-11-2022
Viewed: 181 times