Client Service Representative
at Independent Accountants’ Investment Counsel Inc. in Waterloo
Independent Accountants’ Investment Counsel Inc. (IAIC) www.iaic.ca is a discretionary portfolio management company with offices in Waterloo and Listowel, Ontario. As part of the Independent Accountants’ Financial Group Inc. (www.iafgfirms.ca), IAIC is affiliated with the Independent Accountants’ Life Insurance Agency Inc. (IALIA) www.ialia.ca which is a life insurance services company with offices in Waterloo and Listowel, Ontario.
Established in 1999, IAIC currently manages more than $2.5 billion in private client assets. We provide discretionary investment management and financial planning services for private clients, corporations, estates, foundations, and individual pension plans. IAIC and its affiliated referring CPA firms offer a unique value proposition for the client, carefully integrating investment management with the client’s financial plan and accounting and tax work. We invite you to visit our website at www.iaic.ca for more information about IAIC.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Client Service Representative in our Waterloo or Listowel office with the flexibility of working from home at times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for in-bound calls;
- Providing direct administrative support to IAIC, including answering phone and email inquiries, setting up new client accounts, coordinating client meetings, communicating and transacting with our Custodians, and other administrative support as required;
- Communicating with referring offices;
- Processing client requests and transfers;
- Interacting with financial institutions with respect to client accounts;
- Maintaining client information databases; and,
- Other duties, as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- Post-secondary education preferably in business, office administration, accounting, or finance;
- Ability to write and format moderately complex correspondences, including emails and letters;
- Excellent customer service skills and experience with superior telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management, problem solving, communication (oral, written and interpersonal) skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; and,
- Experience in financial markets and wealth management is an asset.
Why work for us?
• Full Time opportunity
• Competitive wage
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Competitive Benefit Offering
• Rewarding career with a growing organization
• Great company culture
• Flexibility of working from home at times
If are you interested in a position with a successful and growing organization, please submit your resume to HR@iaic.ca
We are committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those candidates selected for further screening will be contacted.
Recent jobs at Independent Accountants’ Investment Counsel Inc.