Irrigation Technician ( Worker)
MyRain Sprinkler Systems
FULL TIME SEASONAL (Until November)
MONDAY – FRIDAY (Occasional Saturday if needed)
Full-time, on-site position – We have company vehicles to get to locations.
As an irrigation professional you will be able to install, maintain and repair irrigation equipment. You should be dependable and exhibit a strong and positive work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, repairs, or replaces all components of irrigation system.
- Operates timers, sensors, and controllers for sprinklers.
- May assist in various maintenance activities as required.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Conducting routine maintenance checks.
- Troubleshooting and replacing faulty parts.
- Completing associated work order paperwork.
Pay & Benefits Summary
- $17-23 Hour depending on experience
- Health benefits
- Free office beverages
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in Irrigation or landscaping services.
And have the:
- Knowledge of & ability to install, operate, troubleshoot, and repair manual/computerized irrigation systems.
- Ability to follow, understand and enforce verbal and written instructions and safety procedures.
- Stamina, as manual labour is required.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid ‘G’ Driver’s license & clean abstract.
- Certificates an asset (please specify).
Submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Searra 519-880-8480
Published at 10-06-2022
Viewed: 146 times