at Waterloo Brewing in Kitchener
WANT TO HELP US MAKE GREAT BEER?
Everybody has a part to play in making our award-winning beer.
We believe in teamwork, superior quality, respect for each other, and supporting our local community.
And you’ll be surprised what we make here. From our own Waterloo craft beers to Landshark, Laker, ciders, and the many niches and exciting beverages we make for other organizations, our world-class facility is exciting and growing.
If you're passionate and enthusiastic then we are the right place for you.
“HOP” ON to our growing team!
Shifts: Continental days (7am - 7pm) or continental Nights (7pm - 7am)
Salary: $19.43-$20.30 per hour
- To work in a production team to ensure the safe and efficient operation of a high-speed bottling/canning line.
- The production operation includes a variety of individual operator roles and technical processes throughout the production line. The start to finish process includes can de-palletizing, rinsing, filling, seaming, pasteurization and packing.
- Packaging Operators are expected to be multi-skilled and flexible.
- The ability to learn and perform job functions within the entire bottling and canning process is required. The success of the operation depends on the skills and abilities of the production team.
- Physical aspects of the job with constant standing, bending, twisting, lifting, climbing, etc.
- Fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be reliable
- Strong communication skills
- Compliance with health & safety and regulatory compliance requirements
- Demonstrate good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment in decision making
- Must be able to work continental shifts; which includes every other weekend.
Required Behaviours at Work:
- Puts people first, supports and actively helps others
- Collaborative and inclusive when making decisions
- Challenges respectfully, holds oneself and others accountable
- Ability to build positive relationships across the organization
- Solution mindset to issues and challenges
- Results-driven, able to get tasks completed, with a "right the first time" mindset
- Takes personal responsibility for quality work delivered
Perks for Team Members:
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Matching RRSP Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Uniform & boot allowance
- Beer benefit!!
- Discounted company merchandise
- Generous shift premiums ($4/hour night shift & $2/hr weekend shift)
Waterloo Brewing Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How to Apply:
Please apply to the Waterloo Brewing Indeed site at: https://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q=waterloo%20brewing&l=Ontario&from=searchOnHP&vjk=9248194076e543c8&advn=8078385899245696
If You Require Assistance in Applying:
Click on the “Apply Now” button or send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Jen F
*Please add “Production Operator – Waterloo Brewing” in the subject line, as we have multiple employers and jobs posted
Recent jobs at Waterloo Brewing