General Labour - Lamp Processing Technicians
at Aevitas Inc. in Ayr
Aevitas Inc. is currently hiring full-time General Labour - Lamp Processing Technicians on all shifts.
Aevitas Inc. is a leader in the environmental services industry. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service in a challenging, exciting work environment. We strive to promote the highest professional standards through our expertise, attitude, levels of service, support of continuous training and professional development.
- Days- 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Afternoons- 3:00pm to 11:30pm
- Nights- 11:00pm to 7:30am
- $17.30 per hour
- Annual performance bonuses
- Prescription, Dental, Optical after 3 months
- RRSP Matching after 6 months
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social events such as an Annual Golf Tournament and Holiday Dinner
- Transport lamps to be processed from storage area to processing area using pump cart, forklift and other related equipment
- Unpack and sort lamps by type for recycling by type as required for processing
- Perform daily routine and pre-start inspections of work area and equipment prior to the start of each shift
- Set-up and operate lamp processing machine
- Close, label and transport full residual containers in designated area for shipment using pump cart, forklift and other related equipment
- Wear personal protective equipment such as respirator, safety goggles, tyvek coveralls, safety gloves, hard hat and safety boots as necessary
- Maintain daily housekeeping of work area
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma an asset
- Able to work in a dirty and dusty work environment
- Able to work in cold working environment in the winter and hot working environment during the summer months
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Forklift experience considered an asset, but not required
Must be willing to start on contract for a probationary period. Permanent positions are available after 3 months on contract. Permanent positions include drug benefits, dental/vision, RRSP matching benefits & discretionary incentive program.
Aevitas Inc. is committed to promoting employment equity and removing discrimination in the workplace through the practice of monitoring representation among the four designated groups. Aevitas Inc. is subject to Employment Equity Act legislation and is required to monitor its representation with respect to women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and aboriginal peoples.
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume to email@example.com
- Please list "Lamp Processing Technician" in the subject line of your email
- Reference seeing this posting on the Region of Waterloo Job Board
If You Require Assistance in Applying:
- Send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please add “Lamp Processing Technician - Aevitas” in the subject line, as we have multiple employers and jobs posted
Recent jobs at Aevitas Inc.