General labour, Manufacturing / Packaging / Warehouse personnel.
at QPharm Inc. in Cambridge
Hiring: General labour, Manufacturing / Packaging / Warehouse personnel.
Be a part of a trusted and reliable leader, QPharm is a Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and cosmeceutical contract Manufacturing and Packaging service provider to many of Global and Canadian largest companies for over 25 years.
Starting immediately, QPharm has several employment opportunities open for:
Days: 7:00am to 3:30pm
Afternoons: 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. shifts
Starting rates for candidates with no experience in the industry is at $16.00 to $17.00/hour.
*Upon successful completion of probabtion, wages could increase to $20.00 per hour.
Candidates should possess:
- Minimum High school diploma (GED or equivalent) Canadian equivalency required.
- Be able to work in Canada (background check might be requested)
- Work experience in pharma or food manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Should have good coordination and dexterity; attention to details; work quickly, ability to speak, read and write in English; work in a clean environment following protocols and guidelines.
- Involved in a variety of activities including manufacturing and packaging:
- Liquid, solid (tablets, capsules powder etc.) filling.
- Labelling, Cartoning, blistering etc.
- Quality inspection
- Visual inspection
- This position involves standing or sitting for long periods, moving skids with appropriate equipment’s as applicable and cleaning/sanitizing the work areas.
- The Packager (wears appropriate personal protective equipment PPE including respirator where applicable) sets up, operates, and cleans appropriate equipment’s as instructed in the Batch Records, follow industry’s Good Manufacturing Practices and producing good quality products in timely manner.
- Completes all documentation required, including in-process checks, performing appropriate corrective measures as required.
QPharm is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button below or send an email with your resume to: email@example.com, attention Jen F.
*Please add "QPharm" in the subject line as we have multiple employers and positions posted.