at Inject Tech Plastics in Kitchener
Number of Positions: Multiple
Wage: Starting rate $17.50/hr (afternoon shift premium +$0.50/hr, night shift premium +$1.00/hr)
Job Site Location: 41 Ardelt Pl., Kitchener, on a bus route
Weekly Hours/Shifts: 40 hours per week
Responsibilities (daily tasks):
The Machine Operator is responsible for manufacturing quality products. By reading and understanding work orders, the machine operator is expected to ensure parts meets customers standards and satisfaction.
• Operate molding machines, drill presses, assembly fixtures. Ensures the proper functioning of the plastic injection molding machines.
• Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and high standards. Troubleshooting of minor problems with the plastic injection molding machines
• Inspect products of machine products with precision tools for quality assurance.
• Conduct quality checks on finished products. Packaging of products once they have been produced.
• Tracking and communication to Supervisor of output of the plastic injection molding machines
• Observe and follow all company policies and procedures.
• Maintain a clean and well-organized work area
• Interpret work orders and follow instructions.
• Complete relevant documentation. Keep records of defective units or final products.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Shift Lead/Plant Manager.
Qualifications (required/asset, education, background check, etc.):
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks for a long period of time
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Proficiency with hand tools
How to Apply:
Click "Apply now" button below or Submit your Resume by email EmploymentOntarioJobDevelopment@regionofwaterloo.ca
Please state the Job Title and Company in the subject line as we have multiple employers and jobs posted.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected, will be contacted for the pre-screening.