at Guelph Manufacturing in Guelph
Looking for your next opportunity in the fast paced and exciting field of automotive manufacturing? Look no further!
Join our team as our newest Press Operator
Various shifts - Day: 8 AM - 4 PM, Afternoon - 4 PM - 12 AM, Night 12 AM - 8 AM - straight shift.
Wage: $17+/hour depending on the experience (heavy stamping press)
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Performing and assisting in set ups
- Operates presses and all down line equipment
- Able to do repairs and adjustments as needed
- Assure that quality products are produced in a safe work environment
- Must be competent in a variety of press equipment – automotive and manual is preferred
- Participate in actively in continuous improvement activities.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing setting using various machinery
- Mechanically inclined – able to use measuring instruments
- Experience on large presses is an asset
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Able to perform physically demanding work
Guelph Manufacturing has you covered!
We offer a pension plan and comprehensive benefits package including prescription, vision, dental, and much more!
More about us!
Since its inception in 1965 as a custom Tool & Die machine shop, Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc. has evolved into a leading manufacturer and supplier of metal stampings, assemblies, headrest and armrest inserts, wire form, and other metal components to the automotive industry. Guelph Manufacturing has 3 plants in Guelph, Ontario.
Guelph Manufacturing offers a positive and supportive working environment that encourages its people to take personal ownership of all business activities. Each employee plays a vital role in reaching the company's goal of 100% customer satisfaction. People at Guelph Manufacturing are always looking for ways to continuously enhance our commitment to process improvements.
At Guelph Manufacturing we place the health and safety of our employees above all else. We are very proud of our Health and Safety record and we strive each day to maintain this important goal. The elimination of all workplace hazards is a constant process.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, apply today!
Guelph Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse team. We are also committed in compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply Now button below or email your interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Jen F.
Please add “Press Operator – Guelph Manufacturing” to the subject line as we have multiple employers and positions posted.
Recent jobs at Guelph Manufacturing