at Imagine Fiberglass Pools in Waterloo
Imagine Fiberglass Pools is looking for an energetic leader who will be highly rewarded for the hands-on management of our excavation and pool placement operations. We are a fiberglass pool company serving Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding area for over 20 years.
We are looking for an experienced excavation manager skilled in the operation of heavy equipment. A successful candidate will hire and lead a crew of 2-3 people, and co-ordinate materials and resources to ensure the quick turnaround of excavation projects. No concrete or landscaping work required - we are looking for someone capable of excavating and placing two to three pools per week.
We are offering very competitive wages with a bonus for completing projects on schedule and within budget.
- Benefits - dental, extended health, vision, life insurance
- Monthly bonus based on performance
- Company shirts supplied
- Hands-on approach to overseeing workers and operations.
- Excellent time management to ensure productivity and completion of jobs within given time frames.
- Interview, hire and manage 2-3 crew.
- Driving to and from location, loading and unloading machines at the job site using company vehicles and equipment.
- Operate a mini excavator, skid steer, laser level, various hand tools.
- Coordinate the removal of fill and delivery of backfill materials.
- Locating nearby dump sites and material pickup locations when needed.
- Discuss projects with other trades as needed, pre-inspect site visits as required.
- Install and level pool using the prescribed method and meeting company standards.
- Coordinate pool delivery and book crane.
- Daily equipment inspections and regular mechanical maintenance.
- Maintain job site safety standards.
- Assist with delivery and plumbing of pool equipment as needed.
- Track inventory levels and supplies, communicate needs to the manager.
- Minimum 5 yrs in Excavation, Construction Management, Lead Hand Position or related experience.
- Ability to read landscape plans, including calculating grades & elevations.
- Must have experience with grading and drainage requirements.
- Clean driver’s abstract, AR/AZ Driver’s License or willing to acquire is an asset.
- Must be detail oriented, quality driven and knowledgeable about industry practices.
- Prepared to work outdoors in all weather.
- Physically fit, able to lift 50 lbs.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Excellent organization and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures and equipment.
- Must provide your own CSA approved steel toe boots.
How to Apply:
Please send resume directly to email@example.com