Home Support Worker (HSW)
at CarePartners in Waterloo Region
CarePartners is seeking individuals to join our team in the position of Home Support Worker (HSW).
Looking for a rewarding career helping others? If you have a background in Hospitality, Childcare, Customer Service, or have cared for an ill family member? We have the PERFECT opportunity for you, join our team as a Home Support Worker.
CarePartners is offering a PAID opportunity to receive training and skills needed to work as a Regular Part-Time Home Support Worker (HSW).
This Program consists of Virtual and in-person training. The following is required for attendance in the program:
- Internet access
- A laptop or device that has a webcam and is compatible with Microsoft Teams (CarePartners equipment will be available to attend training upon request)
WHAT WE OFFER:
Wages: paid $15.00 per hour for the training and then $16.66 per hour upon completion of training. Also receive the $3.00 per hour pandemic bonus from the government.
- PAID job shadowing with a Personal Support Worker Preceptor
- 3 days of PAID company orientation
- PAID MILEAGE at $0.38 per/km
- Flexible hours and diverse assignments
- Total rewards program which includes benefit package
- Paid orientation and preceptorship
- Opportunities for continuing education, training
- Access to group discount programs, which includes exclusive discounts from various retail companies
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership support 24/7
- 12 Full Days of Full time Training(Monday to Friday)
CarePartners HSWs provide professional, compassionate care in homes and residences in the community. HSWs assist with activities of daily living, allowing patients and families to live life to the fullest with dignity and independence:
- Bathing, showering, personal hygiene
- Bowel/bladder care
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Socializing and companionship
CarePartners promotes and facilitates, as appropriate, the immunization of employees in order to provide a safe working environment for its employees, to deliver safe care to patients and to fulfill its commitment to evidence- based health promotion. In accordance with Public Health and Government directives CarePartners has implemented safety protocols to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. All employees will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as directed by CarePartners and mandated by public health authorities.
To apply please email resume to : Recruiter.Amanda@carepartners.ca
YOU CAN also :
register and meet with the employer about this position on March 9th please click the link below.
Register Now - Space is Limited - Visit Website for Employer Times and More Info
Recent jobs at CarePartners